Trio Consulting delivers DAU certified training nationwide to meet your timelines.
You can earn DAU credits toward your DAWIA certification anytime. Trio can develop DAU courses specific to your needs and deliver on-site training nationwide or you can take them at our facilities in Northern Virginia.
- Our courses are ACE or CTS certified and taught by DAU qualified instructors
- Earn CEU credit toward DAWIA requirements
- PMPs will earn PDU credit for recertification
Current DAWIA Level II Course Offerings:
- BCF 211 Acquisition Business Managment
- PMT 257 Program Management Tools Course, Part II
- SYS 203 Intermediate Systems Planning, Research, Development, and Engineering, Part II
- LOG 201 Intermediate Acquisition Logisitcs, Part B
New courses in development:
- ACQ 201B Intermediate Systems Acquisition, Part B
- IRM 202 Intermediate Information Systems Acquisition
- TST 203 Intermediate Test and Evaluation
See our current class schedule at www.trio-consulting.com/classes/
Our classrooms in Woodbridge, VA are well-appointed with strategic (yet beautiful) lighting, large comfortable conference tables and black leather chairs. As a bonus, we always offer free Wi-Fi, lunch and coffee.
We offer these competitive advantages:
- You can choose your class based on your schedule. No waiting list!
- Our core catalog of courses can be sole-sourced
- On-site training available nationwide
- Contractors welcome
For more information:
Mr. Sam Whitfield